Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Is the lake full yet?

Seriously - I am sick of the rain. My back yard has an inch of standing water. 3 more inches and it will be coming over the slab foundation. May have to sand bag. About 4 years ago we had to sand bag because the water was coming over the slab. This is not fun. Do you know how much a bag of wet sand weighs? Any idea how long it takes to fill them? Not to mention what wet sand does to new leather boots.

Had a crazy day yesterday - lost my Costco card, ATM & car keys. Found the car keys, but the rest is probably gone forever. New ATM card is on it's way. Let's see if I can remember how to write a check.

I have lost 9 pounds! Yippee!

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the 9 pounds!! i don't really like all the standing water right now either, but just think how much we need it. we need to stop giving our lake water away and then we'd be cool! and if ya need help sand baggin, let me know. sounds like a good workout lol not! but i will definitely give ya a hand. i hope that no one uses and abuses your lost cards, that seems to be happening to more and more people now a days.

    ReplyDelete